1. Make sure your fluids are fresh and full.
√ Transmission Fluid
√ Primary Fluid
√ Brake Fluid
√ Any other fluids involved in the operation of your motorcycle
2. Make sure your battery has adequate voltage.
3. Check all your brakes for proper function.
4. Make sure your filters are fresh.
5. Check your tire pressure.
6. Make sure your windshield is clean.
7. Check for proper foot peg operation.
8. Make sure your seat is secure and comfortable.
9. Complete a full electrical check.
√ High beams
√ Low beams
√ Turn signals (L and R)
√ Running lights (front and rear)
√ Brake lights (hand and break levers)